At Bongalong we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Bongalong of 14 Hillside Gardens, E17 3RJ.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register with us, make enquiries and subscribe to our service. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the name/s of your child/ren and their date/s of birth and some monitoring information (ethnic group).
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- Information we receive from other sources. We do not receive information from other sources.
Disclosure of your information
We may share some of your personal information with our session leaders.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where we store your personal data
The data (physical and electronic) that we collect from you will be stored in a secure system.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time to be removed from the data base/mailing list by contacting us at Fiona.email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request is free of charge to provide you with details of the information we hold about you.